How BudgetShred Can Help Prevent Identity Theft
Every year, Americans use 4 million tons of copy paper, with each office worker using 10,000 sheets annually. Considering the average office worker is estimated to use a sheet of paper every 12 minutes, it is no secret that important information is being documented all the time.
But in order to prevent identity theft, which is a huge problem in today’s society, it is important to invest in secure document destruction services. BudgetShred offers a method of protection for both business owners and consumers alike. Here are the top five benefits of paper shredding with BudgetShred.
- BudgetShred gives both customers and businesses the peace of mind that their important information has been destroyed properly.
- With BudgetShred, you don’t have to worry about secure document destruction. Having BudgetShred come in will save you the cost of buying expensive paper shredders.
- Recycling shredded paper is a great way to keep the landfills from filling up sooner than necessary. Considering that almost every American home and business throws out paper on a regular basis, recycling your business’s documents will bring a positive impact on the environment.
- Shredding documents in a secure location will also keep you compliant with federal regulations.
- You limit the risk of criminals obtaining your information. Criminals often dumpster dive and sort through trash to obtain victims’ personal information. In fact, 43% of all security breaches happen through these methods. So when you use BudgetShred, you will be on step ahead of the criminals!
Get A Quote
Would you like to learn more about our secure shredding services? Contact BudgetShred in Columbia, MD. To learn more, call 888) 669-7997 or get an instant quote online.